To name a few problems…
- It has a title field which is only useful to Daenerys Targaryen (Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles, and Mother of Dragons.)
- Enormous fields bigger than the data you would enter don’t stop there – every field allows you to be excessively descriptive – whoo!
- Flat number isn’t required, so if you live in a flat – it’s ok. A postman can just guess your door based on your unique and cool name Khaleesi, Queen of the Andals.
- District? Are we in the Hunger Games?
- Country dropdown only has one option – so why are you asking for it?
- Just to make sure you’re paying attention, the password field and confirm password don’t follow the same pattern of being side by side as the email field above.
- You may have to loose a finger to register for this website or understand illiterate Yoda speak “Your password must contain at least one each of: lower case letter, upper case letter, digit and be between 8 and 20 characters”
- Is confirm email and password really needed? If you’re that bothered about this website you’ll take the time to ensure these details are correct.
- …Don’t get me started on “Tick here” or the smallest “Register” button you’ve ever seen.
Bonus: If you do wish to view the T&Cs you get a lovely overlay and a hidden link to find the T&Cs – which then takes you to a missing page!